Advisory Board Members
Message from Board
We are looking to collaborate with others to achieve common goals. ISRP is an inclusive, diverse, multidisciplinary professional society created to promote advocacy and provide education to those treating or interested in treating women with mental health disorders as it related to the reproductive system. We are focused on building an organization to promote the field of reproductive psychiatry and provide opportunities for those individuals to gain knowledge and expertise by joining resources that span the entirety of a woman’s lifespan and encompass all areas of a woman’s mental and emotional health and well-being. By partnering with others working in women’s mental health fields, we hope to create a network of professionals focused on providing expert specialty care to women struggling with mood disorders related to the female reproductive system. We envision ISRP as a bridging organization, bringing together sub specialty expertise spanning the entirety of a woman’s reproductive lifespan beginning with puberty and including PMDD, PMAD, sexual health, disordered eating, the menopausal transition, and much more!
Partnering with ISRP will allow sister organizations an “introduction” to members wishing to develop clinical skills in a sub specialty area. Members will access information and gain knowledge by participating in the sister organization’s conference and/or certification programs and engaging in online educational content.
Sister organizations will have an opportunity to:
- Provide an Advisory board member to represent INSERT ORGANIZATION
- Provide and/or review ISRP website content related to INSERT ORGANIZATION’S area of expertise
- Provide links to INSERT ORGANIZATION’S websites, events, blog, and content
- Use the ISRP logo and maintain a listing as a sister organization on ISRP marketing materials and website
- Actively participate in annual conference planning and hosting:
- Opportunity to recommend relevant topics and speakers for the annual ISRP conference
- Opportunity to staff and provide promotional marketing materials at a table in the conference hall at no charge
- Advisory board members will receive free conference registration and, if funding allows, reimbursement of certain travel expenses.
Please join us in supporting like-minded colleagues working in women’s mental health care. Our status as a non-profit, independent organization (not associated with academic institution) will facilitate progress towards common goals. We can act quickly and without the bureaucratic frustrations often encountered in larger organizations. We are aligning with others best representing their specialty area and interested in supporting the ISRP mission. We are a resourceful group of professionals and highly motivated to achieve our goals. Are you passionate about women’s mental health and interested in working with us to improve the field of reproductive psychiatry through education and collaboration? If so, please send your request for advisory board membership to [email protected]. We look forward to collaborating with you to reach common goals!