Message from Board
Sexual health encompasses physical, emotional and relational aspects of sexuality.
- Sexual Function
- Additional resources for adolescents and young adults
- American Sexual Health Association
- Bedsider (learn about birth control options)
- Center for Young Women’s Health
- Go Ask Alice! Columbia University
- Love Matters
- Power to Decide
- Love Is Respect
- Get Tested
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- LGBTQ crisis intervention and suicide prevention hotline (The Trevor Project)
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Hypo active Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)
- What is HSDD?
- What treatment options are available?
- Find a sex therapist near you
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT)
- Additional Resources
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- Common OB/Gyn issues
- Endometriosis Fact Sheet
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Bladder Pain
- Preserving Fertility in Cancer Survivors
Please remember this information is intended for educational purposes only and should not substitute medical advice from a healthcare provider.